Monday, April 20, 2009

Thanks to Hidayah, i got to see some pictures of me when I was still in Nursing uniform...btw, i'm gonna donate my uniform to the school if anyone needs it...HAHAHA!!

Our muker sememek!! (Where's the teeth yo!) 
Using magic, I was able to make my teeth disappear...tada!

I find the tattoo on my hand kinda cool, got it removed since then
...because too many people were copying it....memories lahh pantat! :)

And lastly I would like to introduce you to my monkey...designed by Fatin, my monkey's best fren punya fren....we play guitar together. She's cool.

Anw, we have planned that if we ever do open up some studio or music industry shit...it shall be named 'fat brush'


Last but not least, please do tune in to this song me and Fatin covered :)



All About You feat Ash dude N Zara(Mcfly Cover) - Ash dude N Zara